On 19-20th March 2017 the 3rd Escape Games Convention took place in Stuttgart.
It was a great success again! The convention was aimed at two target groups: the founders and the newcomers. The newcomers were able to learn the basics on the first day with some lectures and presentations; the following day focused mainly on already existing Escape Room operators giving them opportunity to network.
These were the main trends:
- Virtual Realty game presented by EXIT VR. With glasses and hand control you could move different mirrors to redirect laser beams. For this there is a 4m x 6m surface on which one moves.
- Mobile Games that can be moved and built in mostly every space
- Companies focused on building the rooms for other operators like Escape Game Solutions
- New themes for the games: horror, lasertag mixed with escape game, rooms for HR experts etc.
- Technical solutions: calendar booking system by BookingKit, hintpad by Mission Accepted
More articles about the conference here: